Fifty things to Make you Smile
1. Falling in love. *
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A warm/hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail from _____*
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed next to _____listening to the rain outside. *
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
12. Fruit Smoothie
13. A long distance phone call from*
14. A herbal bubble bath.
16. A good conversation(no gossip).
17 The beach
18. Finding money in your coat from last winter.
19. Laughing at yourself.
20. Midnight phone calls that last for hours. *
21. Running through sprinklers.
22. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
23. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful. *
24. Laughing at an inside joke.
26. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
27. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
28. Your first kiss with *
29. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
30. Playing with a new puppy.
31. Having someone play with your hair.
32. Sweet dreams.
33. Favorite drink /melody tea /Hot chocolate.
34. Road trips with friends.
35. Swinging on swings.
36. Wrapping presents
37. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.
38. Going to a really good concert.
39. Making eye contact with a cute stranger *
40. Winning a really competitive game.
41. Making your favorite dish/meal.
42. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
43. Spending time with close friends.
44. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
45. Holding hands with someone you care about.
46. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change
47. Sitting in silence and loving the quite
48. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
49. Watching the sunrise.
50. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
* place the name of someone special
Remember in life there are three types of people:
Those who make things happen...
Those who watch things happen ... and
Those who wonder what happened?
Be in charge of your own healthy life, make things happen!!!